On Friday, Sept 14th, sadly, we were robbed of the majority of our power and hand tools, that we use to build & repair homes in the Verde Valley. Hardest hit was our Critical Home Repair Program (CHRP) that works to make much needed repairs to homes of our most vulnerable, the elderly and veterans in our community.
The overwhelming community support we have received in both in-kind, and cash donations, has brought us to a point now where we can replace our tools and continue our mission work. These tools will be purchased in the next few weeks.
We would like to make a special thanks to the following businesses below, plus the individuals who helped us reach our goal to replace these stolen tools.
- Big Chino Valley Pumped Storage
- Mountain View United Methodist Church
- Cottonwood Economic Development Council, Inc.
- Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce
- Winery 101
- Verde Santa Fe/La Privada Homeowners
- Professional Asset Management of NM Inc