People in your community and all over the world, partner with Habitat for Humanity to build or improve a place they can call home. Verde Valley Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage. With our help, they achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to make a better life for themselves through more affordable living conditions that lead to improved health, stronger childhood development and the ability and financial flexibility, to make forward-looking choices. Everyone deserves a stable start and a place to call home.
Build Strength, Stability and Self-Reliance
Your financial gift- makes a difference, We need your support!Reduce your taxes while helping those that need it most. Verde Valley Habitat for Humanity is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. Up to $400 of your donation is eligible for a tax credit, or $800 if married filing jointly.
- Receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for the Charitable Tax Credit, if you have tax liability to the State of Arizona.
- You do not need to itemize to qualify.
- Your gift can return to you as a credit when you file your taxes.
- Keep your tax dollars in your local community
It’s Easy! FOLLOW THESE STEPS, AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO AZ CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT
- For investments by check, please specify towards “AZ Charitable Tax Credit” in your note line.
- You can mail it in to Verde Valley Habitat for Humanity 737 S. Main Street Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- When filling out your State taxes, include the Arizona form 321 (available at www.azdor.gov/Forms/Credits.aspx).